Sunday, December 1, 2013

Keep Your House Party Ready

“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Cottonelle, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CottonelleHoliday  http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”

I've got a question for you, what's more annoying than walking out in the rain just after you curled your hair?


Think about it...


Toilet paper.


Namely when you run out and you're seemingly the only person in the house who knows how to "refill" the roll. Case and point.


I mean even my three-year-old knows how {and likes to} refill the toilet paper roll {#startemyoung} but I swear if my husband even sees that roll getting low he'll pull out another from under the sink and just place it on the sink with a half full roll still on the thingymabobber. And don't get me started on the bathroom trash, if I didn't empty it, it'd look like this for days, weeks, months even.


I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to things like toilet paper and paper towels. As in, I like to have LOTS of them on hand, at all times. I mean those are not things you want to run out of. Am I right? I usually always buy the Cottonelle 12 pack and each bathroom gets 4 rolls. Another thing Kendall is very helpful with.



This is especially true during the holidays. You have people over for Thanksgiving, a cookie party, a white elephant gift exchange, an ugly sweater party, the list goes on. My point is you have a lot of people coming in and out of your house and a lot of people using your bathroom. The last thing you want to forget about is toilet paper.



I can remember one time we had a party and for some reason, unbeknownst to me, we didn't restock the toilet paper beforehand. We ran out and I thought, "oh no worries, I'll get some from the other bathroom" nope. It was out too. So I checked the third bathroom, empty! So...that's embarrassing. THANKFULLY we have a store close by and the house was full of toilet paper but geesh! That was stressful, especially with a house full of guests.

Target and Cottonelle make it easy for you during the holidays. Buy Cottonelle Triple Roll 12 pack or larger and get a FREE box of Kleenex* (RevTrax system will only let you click on this coupon twice  per IP address so do not click on it till you are ready to print please. )

COUPON: https://secureimg.revtrax.com/RevTrax/cpn?merchantId=11613065&affiliateId=12832277&programId=28498808
*While supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment