Monday, October 28, 2013

Preschool Problems

“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Kleenex but all my opinions are my own. #KleenexAllergy #pmediahttp://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO

Everyone warned me, when Kendall starts preschool she is going to get sick. For those of you who are new around here, Kendall has only ever been in my care or the care of family up until she started preschool this year.  I knew that preschool germs would be inevitable, she would get sick more than usual, and we would need to stock up on all the first aid things we could get our hands on.  Oh, and add our first family of four trip to Florida, on an airplane, and we're just asking to get sick.

I am happy to report that, for the most part, we have been a super healthy family.  Kendall has literally had less than 5 "sick" visits in her chart in over three years.  So far, James has yet to get any signs of sickness.  Jimmy and I are both the type of people who will wake up with a sore throat one morning and wake up healthy as a horse the next.  We're very fortunate in the health department.

There is, however, something about this time of year that you just know a sniffly nose is inevitable.  It's bound to happen.  Before we left for our trip to Florida I stopped by Target for some essentials, toys for the plane, snacks, a new magazine on the odd chance that both of my children slept the entire 2 hour flight, a new pair of shorts, and some Kleenex {for various uses}.





Do you see how fun these tissues are?  I mean, who knew?!  Chevron?  Geometric? Quatrefoil?  Oh my!  I could have bought every pack and with the "buy Kleenex 4pack, get free wallet pack (2-pk) or pocket pack (3-pk): http://goo.gl/186og3deal I could have!  I mean they were only $0.99!

I thought the wallet packs were perfect.  Perfect for the car, diaper bag, purse, backpack, you name it.  I snatched up a few and quickly shoved them in every spot I could think of.
Wallet pack in our carry on bag for the air plane. 

Wallet pack in the diaper bag, always.

Wallet pack in my purse.  Slender enough for the smallest of bags.

And there's always a wallet pack in KP's back pack.  This chevron pattern even matches!

They are the perfect solution to sneezing in public.  Have you ever had to sneeze into your elbow?  Or worse yet, your hand?  It's gross.  Add some sneezing littles to the mix and you have a recipe for {snot}disaster.  No one likes a snot sleeve.  These wallet packs are perfect as they are small enough to even fit in your back pocket.

After browsing the tissue aisles, Kleenex definitely had the cutest patterns, the most options {wallet packs, pocket packs, etc}, and were the softest of all the tissues brands available.  Don't forget, while supplies last buy Kleenex 4pack, get free wallet pack (2-pk) or pocket pack (3-pk): http://goo.gl/186og3.  You can get one for everyone in your house and every bag and car you own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment