Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Packing Your Pool Bag

“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Huggies, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #HuggiesSwimmers http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.” 
Summer is here which means fun in the sun, am I right?  Can I get an "Amen!"?  If anyone loves a good pool or beach{if you are lucky and live close enough} day it's me!  Now this is my third summer packing a pool/beach bag so I'm a bit of a pro in this department.  I've learned what is necessary and what you can go ahead and leave at home.

Our pool bag is fairly simple these days.  Must haves are sunscreen {SPF 50 for her and 15 for me and Jimmy}, snacks, a few pool toys {but not too many because they're hard to keep track of and the other moms tend to not bring any so yours become community}, towels, a dry change of clothes, and, most importantly, Huggies Little Swimmers {don't leave home without these, ladies}.


Have you ever tried to use a regular diaper for swimming?  Bad news bears.  That 'ish sags, puffs, dissolves, falls apart, etc.  It's a hot diaper mess.  You need swim diapers.  Period.  End of story.  They are super easy to put on, they aren't very bulky, they do a great job containing everything that needs to be contained {without going into too much information} and with the easy open/rip sides they make removal a piece of cake too!

They really last a long time so one swim diaper should last your entire swim session, no need to worry about going through a whole pack in one day.  I think last summer I bought maybe two boxes, all summer, and we go to the pool a lot {I even have a few left over from last year}.

As we gear up for our annual family vacation I know I'm taking a couple boxes to cover all our bases {we've got babies and toddlers going this year}.  Thanks to Target you can save $1.50 on a box and be set for all your water needs.  Target is stocked and ready to get you through the summer.

Buy them now, thank me later.

3 comments:

  1. I love little swimmers! They are a life saver :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those diapers are amazing! And boy you have to pack so much more when you have kids!!! I can't wait to have some pool and beach days over the 4th!

    ReplyDelete